Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THING 7

Commenting...I'm not a woman of many words. I do not always voice my opinion when I read things that either inspire me or ignite a fire in me. Instead of responding with words, I tend to reflect inward! It is hard for me to give my comments because I generally want to fly under the radar so to speak. I am definately not one to rock the boat! However, after reading and posting comments for this class, I have come to realize how helpful people's comments can really be. It can provide great constructive criticism, and help you create ideas from other people's ideas. It really is a great way to communicate. I have really had to come out of my comfort zone for this class, and it has been an amazing experience!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I am the same way but have noticed that like anything else with practice I have gotten better and it has become easier.

    ReplyDelete