Sunday, October 25, 2009

THING 23

I just got done exploring Classroom 2.0, and found many things to be valuable on this educator social networking site. I was scrolling through the Forums and found a woman teacher asking for any pointers on a "paperless" classroom. I thought to myself, I wonder what she means by that and who posted comments on her forum. So I clicked on it. I found many comments to her forum from educators around the world, and I thought to myself what an excellent source for educators to get comments/ideas from people all over the world from all different genres of teaching! I could definately see how these educator social networking sites could be of great help to educators. What an excellent tool to use to share ideas that worked or ideas that might work in classrooms. I found this a very useful tool that I added into my Gooogle Reader so I can spend some time weekly going through the forums and looking at all the educators comments/ideas and also responding with my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to get information directed to you in your reader? Glad you are still adding feeds.

    ReplyDelete