Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THING 6

I subscribed to a feed called I want to teach forever. This is a blog full of extremely helpful information for specifically math teachers, which I am. I scrolled through all of the blogs and found some extremely helpful information on things such as how to make tutoring more exciting, and new creative ways to teach certain topics. Not only was this blog extremely helpful, but I really enjoyed searching for blogs that interested me and subscribing to them. It is amazing how many wonderful ideas one can get from other people just by reading the feeds. I feel that the Reader is an extremely helpful tool for me to stay current on my issues that I am interested in. I will definately continue to subscribe to feeds that I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment