Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THING 18

TEACHER TUBE.....

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!

I found so many cool videos on teacher tube for Math. I did not think I was going to be able to find anything for Math, but I found an awesome Math rap song featuring perimeter and area.

Here it is....

I also found a video explaining how to multiply fractions. I definately plan on using these videos in my classroom because it gives the students some excitement, something different instead of always the same old same old thing. I thought this rap video would be so funny for the kids to watch, but still gets the point accross.

The videos are a great way to insert technology into your classroom to get the students engaged!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I wish they had something fun like this when I was learning perimeter!

    ReplyDelete