Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THING 15

DELICIOUS....

I had some trouble tagging during this thing. Well, I had trouble coming up with the tag names that would help me remember the sites I chose to tag. You want to pick something specific enough to help you remember why you decided to tag that website in the first place. Since the specifications for tagging is so unstructured, it was difficult for me to complete this part. I like more rules so that I know I did it exactly right. I think that it is so awesome that someone created a site solely dedicated to helping people find resources. Instead of having to search the site over and over again for resources, here is a one stop shop to find resources that you may need.

I could see me using this in my professional life because I am always looking for new and enriching resources to help me develop lesson plans or gain new insights to my field. This is a great place for me to go to find resources that have been tagged by other people that I might not have found to begin with.

Here is a link to my delicious account

1 comment:

  1. This thing I like best is always having access to my bookmarks no matter what computer I'm on.

    ReplyDelete