Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ONE LAST THING..

I thoroughly enjoyed the class. I have never really been good with computers, but I realized it was because I had never pushed myself to really discover new things with the computer. My favorite thing with this class was creating this blog. I realized what a great teaching tool this could be and plan on continuing my blog and finding a way to incorporate it into my teaching. I think that my middle school students will really enjoy this. I have enjoyed watching people view my blogs and posting comments. I realize that to be an effective teacher I am going to have to indulge the computer age as this is what is most effective with our kids.

I'm very glad that I took this course and feel that Debbie was very helpful in giving me feedback and guiding me through the course. I will recommend this to my other friends in hopes to create more active learning.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You have finished the 23 things. I wish you the best as your work with your students integrating your new "tools".

    ReplyDelete