Monday, September 21, 2009

THING 2

I will struggle most with being confident in myself with regards to my learning. Sometimes I feel that I am not smart enough to tackle certain challenging topics. I must remember that technology is a tool that is meant to make your life easier and not harder. So often I ignore technology because I feel that it will simply take too long to teach me to work the technology and it would be faster to just go on and do it the old fashion way to save time. However, this is really contradictory, as technology is meant to help us. I need to pay attention to Habit 6. Habit 7 will also be a challenge for me because since I am new with this technology I will be reluctant to want to reach out and teach others for fear that i do not know enough myself.

2 comments:

  1. I bet by the end of this class you will surprise yourself and be teaching your colleagues about the "things" you have learned! Your off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that is a great point. Inintially it may longer to learn to do certain things with computers but in the long run it often can make life easier and faster. This year I have already learned 2 things that help make my classroom run more smoothly. Good luck and blessings!

    -Rebecca (http://23things4me.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete